bhaagensen wrote:
> Mind elaborating? Because there is no difference, littlebut too little
> difference, difference for the worse, less features, too expensive
> somehow, or???

Two simple reasons:

1) All digital audio streamers (aka music streamers) do is feed a
digital audio data stream to a DAC. That digital audio data stream is
normally located on some remote server. Any properly functioning
streamer will just stream the digital audio data UNALTERED to the DAC,
therefore since the data must be UNALTERED, all streamers will "sound"
the same, just as ALL properly functioning digital cables (coax,
optical, HDMI, Cat 5/6 or USB) "sound" the same.

1A)The SB Touch is one of the least expensive music streamers
available.

2) The SB Touch user interface and music library management (aka
Squeezebox Server or Logitech Music Server) software along with its the
vast array of feature enhancing plugins is far superior to any other
streaming device's user interface and music library management software.
For example iTunes and Microsoft Media Center are both totally
worthless.

That said perhaps the Sooloos system is equal to or even superior to the
SB Touch/LMS system but at $10,000 I will never find out. In any event
the Sooloos system is far less flexible on the computer hardware side.