Archimago wrote:
> Nice system!
>
> Speaking of plugins and front ends like MUSO, do anyone know if there is
> a plug-in / front end that will scan the directory of albums and look
> for scanned covers/booklets/etc.? For example, some HDTracks downloads
> have PDF books, and over the years I have scanned in pictures of the CD
> booklets usually put in the "Art" directory where all my FLAC's are
> located.
>
> This is one thing I have missed - being able to 'flip' through the
> booklet when listening to the music...

That is exactly what MUSO does! Using MUSO I can view any jpg in the
same folder as the flac files or in a "scans" subfolder. Unfortunately
MUSO does not read pdf files. You can also view simple 'info" text files
located the same folder. so yes, you can flip through the booklet while
listening to the music.

And thank you for the compliment about my main stereo system. I think
that it sounds pretty nice. I also have a very nice sound system in my
computer room as well as a fairly good sounding home theater system,
both of them with SB Touches. My main system is one of the reasons that
I'm not so fond of those "like night and day difference" statements all
too common among audiophiles since, at best, most changes to my system,
be they equipment, cable/wire or source (CD versus SACD versus high rez
download versus vinyl), often result in only subtle differences.