Quad wrote:
> I just tested 3 of my tracks with the ABX plugin for foobar. 2 of them
> could easily be assigned within seconds with 100% accuracy. One was a
> bit harder. As soon as I have some time left I will take these tests a
> bit further. I didn't expect that, I really didn't.

Thanks. Interesting.  How many trials are you doing (10?).  It is true
that some songs achieve better transparency that others. So probably it
is a good idea to do several (maybe even more than 5 and certainly try
different genres). Thanks again for going through the trouble of doing
this.  (and by the way, are you under 30 or 40?  ....just asking because
of high freq hearing and age, etc.)