SoftwireEngineer wrote:
> :-) right. I should know .. I write streaming code . But is it possible
> for you to measure jitter when the wifi is < 40% ? it'd still play
> nicely but I want to see whether there is any change in the jitter spec.
> Really, appreciate that and thanks so much .

So lets consider the experiment for a minute and what one would imagine
happening...

I assume you believe jitter will ebb and flow with the irregular data
rate at <40%?

If so, then you believe that if I use the J-Test to graph it out, I
would see these jitter sidebands showing up here and there over time at
amounts and amplitudes higher than say a wired connection?