yokou wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been using a SBT for a while. I have recently bought a MDAC. I
> connected it to the SBT with a spdif cable.
>
> I have not heard any difference when I switched from A to B.
>
> <A> FLAC -> SBT (preamp section desactivated) -> MDAC (preamp section
> desactivated) -> amplifier
>
> <B> FLAC -> SBT (preamp section desactivated) -> amplifier
>
> What about your experiences? What kind of improvements have you heard?

Can't comment on the MDAC, but I had been using a SB3 with a Lavry DAC
when I got my Touch 3 years ago. I ran them side-by-side, synced and
level-matched for a couple of weeks. I found that I generally could not
tell a difference, and when I could, it was so subtle as to not be worth
fretting about. I sold the Lavry and haven't looked back since.