darrenyeats wrote:
> Agreed.

I forgot to mention that according to the last audiophile rumors the
conversion between one lossless format to another, e.g. from flac to
wav, MUST NEVER be done "on the fly" since this will have a negative
impact on the sound as the puny processor in the computer struggles to
convert the file and stream at the same time. Really, this is what is
being said by many of the supposed digital audio experts in the high end
audio press. CLOWNS!

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos