I just spent a lot of money upgrading my power cables to improve my
audiophile gear.   I am now reading with horror that coal burning power
plant yield much better sound quality from your audio equipment than
natural gas burning power plant.   The test are indisputable and were
made using a double-blind protocol variant (I did not understand all the
technical details, but basically you put ear plugs on both ears and
listen for differences at infra levels).  The coal flame characteristics
are very different from natural gas.  They definitely affect the
electric signal shape which in the end gives a “warmer”, better defined
sound from your audio system.

I called my local utilities company and they confirmed that most of
their power is coming from natural gas power plants… That’s bad!
Moreover, this winter they also bought electricity from a nuclear power
plant…  This is horrible!  I remember very well how bad my tracks were
sounding this winter.  I am sure the radiations affect the electricity
signal and I am sure I can hear it.  It even accumulated in the
batteries of my wireless speakers:  that’s why they sounded so bad!

Question:  should I sell my house and move to another state where
electricity is only coming from coal burning power plants?  Somebody was
suggesting plugging my audio gear to a coal burning grill:  I am sure I
can figure out the details, but is there an audiophile-grade grill you
would recommend?  What about the coal itself?  I did not see
audiophile-grade coal at Walmart.

Please help me!

(Happy April Fool’s Day)