dhallag wrote:

> With the advent of more sources offering 96/24 and 192/24 offerings
> (HDTracks and Youngs new Pono music), I'm starting to have more music
> that is at least 96/24.  The Touch has no problem handing the 96/24 and
> 192/24, but the SB receiver does --- it does play them, but I get a lot
> of drop outs.

Yes, looks like the Receiver is your weak link... Some good discussion
and suggestions already.

However I am curious about the drop outs you speak of. What computer are
you using to run LMS on? Is it too slow to do the real-time conversion
of hi-res files thus causing the drop outs? Are you running wireless /
wired?

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.