Julf wrote:
> Ah, but that would require faith in peer-reviewed research :)

Silly me. Why would anyone want to trust the principle that makes it
possible to evaluate medical drugs and build functioning rockets and
nuclear powerplants. Granted these systems are not failproof - none are
- but if audiophools with their magical thinking were responsible for
these undertakings, I'd build myself a personal bomb shelter and stay
down there for the rest of my days. Which, by the way, would be around
42. Then the concrete, whose thickness only would had been determined
with sighted listening tests, would cave in. :-)

Best Regards,
Gandhi

not often enough well recorded and mastered cds *|* dbpoweramp with
accuraterip *|* flac *|* fanless asrock z77e-itx intel i5-3570t *|*
ubuntu 12.04.1 lts 32-bit *|* lms 7.8.0 *|* brutefirdrc 3.0 *|*
transporter (balanced out) *|* thule ia252b *|* audio physic scorpio *|*
no fancy cables. *+* also some booms. *+* harmony 525s for them all,
including waking the server from s3.