Gandhi wrote:
> Silly me. Why would anyone want to trust the principle that makes it
> possible to evaluate medical drugs and build functioning rockets and
> nuclear powerplants.

Not only that, but also used to develop all the technologies (starting
with the transistor) that make audio systems possible. Oh, no, I must be
mistaken, I forgot that audio systems are special and are designed by
audiophile voodoo priests who throw hand-selected audiophile components
in the air, watch how they land, listen to the result, and pick the
subjectively most pleasing arrangement.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953