jimbobvfr400 wrote:
> Can we not reclaim the phrase Audiophile please. I consider myself to be
> one in so much as I care about my music sounding good, in this age of
> seeming low fidelity and most folks being happy with a standalone
> airplay or Bluetooth speaker I would say I'm definitely an Audiophile in
> comparison. Most people I know seem to think bloody Beats headphones to
> be high end HiFi which is nonsense IMO.
>
> Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I understand your thoughts here, but I'm afraid the term audiophile has
been irreparably damaged. And now that many (most) of the internet sites
that use this term contain voodoo, quackery, or outright fraud, the
negative connotation of the term is likely to live on....

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify