It seems to me that people with particular views (including those that
some software v14.2 sounds better than v14.1) have the ability to lock
themselves in a virtual room with others that share the same views and
reinforce those views, by ejecting those with opposing views.

I hope that:
a) I don't reinforce this kind of behaviour.
b) I remain open to opposing views.

It does become trickier when the opposing views lacks all scientific
method.  I'm happy to accept that you subjectively find something
"better" or "suitable" but if you want to say that it's objectively
better you are going to have to prove it.

Louis
'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw)