ralphpnj wrote:
> As I stated in these two prior posts (quoted blow) - because streaming
> devices that rely on DNLA DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right... I sort of agree, but I have not used a DNLA streamer so I don't
have the experience. LMS and squeezeboxes is the reference for me and it
has never failed. One can hope that the Aries is better than the other
streamers, but as long as DNLA is the transport protocol I guess there
is not much hope.

Thanks

Readynas Ultra 2 Plus - LMS 7.8 with BrutefirDRC 2.0 - filter from
Audiolense 4.6 - Touch (EDO) - Stello U3 USB-AES/EBU to  Devialet
D-Premier - KEF Q300 (redesigned filter)