Hi everyone, the happy day has arrived :-)

Time to end the test - I'll do it at 23:59 PST today. About 15 hours
from now.

Over the last 2 months, I have had to ask forum moderators where the
test was advertised to remove 2 instances of someone posting their
"answer" for others to see. (Mind you, the answer wasn't necessarily
correct!).

Before I close everything off, and since I can't monitor every
conversation about this test especially since I've been away, has anyone
seen any instance of gross "misconduct" in terms of people releasing
"objective" analysis or posting the "answer"? I just want to see if I
can factor any of that in before starting the data analysis...

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.