lrossouw wrote:
> I and some others here have a bias for the evidence based approach...
> Which, in all honesty, is not a bad bias to have.
>
> You posted that removing itunes integration improved sound quality.  I
> am saying I don't think so.

something you cannot possibly say w/ any certainty since you have not
heard my system either before or after the config change, and with my
ears, and my own mental "processing."

all you can say is that some theoretical system, with a theoretical
listener, might sound the same.

--
4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61