ralphpnj wrote:
> Nothing as far as the hardware and software is concerned. The Apple fan
> boys, which at this point includes about 100% of the media, are another
> story altogether. And let's not forget the advertising for Apple
> products which would have one believe that an iPhone and/or an iPad can
> do basically anything. Case in point, based on the latest Apple ads it
> would seem that just having an iPhone in one's pocket will ensure
> perfect health and fitness without the need to eat properly or exercise.
> I've also noticed that some of the other computer/tablet/phone
> manufacturers are copying this "pie in the sky" type of advertising.
>
> Sad thing is I still haven't the app that enables my iPad to mow the
> lawn.

I think I misread your meaning which is that "logic, science and
objective proof is for boring people" such as those who are "enthusiasts
[of] hobbies such as photography, video, computers (except Apple),
automobiles." In which case, I have to agree that I rarely find anyone
who chooses Apple products based on logic, science or objective proof.
Not sure that automobiles can be exempted though. Hard to explain MG
owners...

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2