Hi

I may have lost my (dearly loved and expensive !) UE in-ear headphones.

If so I will need suitable replacements, but these are not made
anymore.

Any suggestions ? They've got to be good at sub-bass (and bass in
general) but also good in other respects. Round-the-ear wires pretty
essential as I find it difficult to keep these in-ear style headphones
in place in the ear canal. Of all types of headphones the in-ear style
gives best audio experience IMHO (especially bass reproduction) so
alternative types would be unlikely to satisfy.

Have found these so far ...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-IE80-Ear-Canal-Phones-multicoloured/dp/B005N8W27I

Not sure if they would be as good as UEs (although they are more
expensive).

Thanks

::::Touch x 2, Booms x 2, SqueezeCommander on Galaxy S2 (Duet Receiver +
Controllers x 2 - semi-retired)