pippin wrote:
> Yes, but I'm not an audiophile, I just want to listen to good music.
> I hope I'm going to be happy with my Transporter for many years to come
> but should it ever die, I'll need something with balanced outputs again
> and hey, you know, it should be as good as the Transporter, too.

I wonder if something like this would work? I currently use my
Transporter to drive my Woo Audio WA22 headphone amp which requires that
you use it's balanced inputs to get the full output of the amp. It seems
like plugging this into any DAC with balanced outputs might do the
trick. Maybe?

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/585-sotm-sms-100-mini-server-review/