I'm looking to buy a new stereo and want to go "all digital" as far as
possible. All my music is ripped form CDs and served via a Touch and a
Duet.

I'm thinking to connecting the Touch to a pair of these: -

http://www.genelec.com/products/8260a/

The 8260A Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) is a masterpiece in
electro-acoustic design. It features Genelec's proprietary Minimum
Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) driver.

The 8260A combines outstanding three-way monitor design with Genelec
state of the art AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control
network technologies. GLM allows to automatically align every monitor on
the network in terms of level, timing, and equalisation of room response
anomalies. Together with the 8260A breakthrough MDC driver design,
Genelec MDE™ and advanced DCW™ technologies provide accurate imaging and
outstanding clarity and definition of the inner details of the music.
The 8260A is the most sophisticated monitoring solution for recording
studios, post-production houses, digital mastering facilities, radio and
TV broadcasting.

I may even treat my self to a Transport as well.

Anyone have experience of these speakers or the manufacturer in general?