garym wrote:
> It confused me too. But I only have a 16/44.1 email stream. I'm sure I
> lose a lot of intended meaning with my non hi-res email.

I strongly suggest that both of you switch to the new Pono email system
which fully supports all high resolution email formats. There are also
plans to introduce the new Pono web browser which will offer support for
high resolution forum posts (provided of course that the forum server is
high resolution capable).

However please note the following Pono restrictions:

1) neither the Pono email or browser will be available on any Apple
idevices.

2) all cabling, both internal and external, must be upgraded in order to
insure full high resolution capability.

3) inclusion of any information within any email or web site or posting
which is in violation of any copyright law (whether federal, state or
foreign) will be deleted and your account will be terminated.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos