JJZolx wrote:
> Oh, good. Say it again for anyone who missed your last 200 posts on the
> subject.

Oh you can bet that I will keep on saying it, over and over, every time
one of the various high end audio rags, oops I meant magazines,
publishes a ridiculous review of some high priced piece equipment that
supposedly sounds great simply because it is expensive, has a fancy and
expensive finish and sounds better than another piece of equipment the
review had in their system several years ago. Remember professional
audio reviewers have audio memories that far exceed any known or proven
human capabilities.

However I do agree that what I'm doing is just a bit quixotic since I'm
just someone posting on an internet forum rather than someone writing
for a fancy magazine. Just remember that many of my posts will get
indexed by Google and there's a chance that my words of wisdom might by
read audiophile who will then clearly see the clay feet of their
(former) audiophile gods.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos