Mnyb wrote:
> Here is quite the opposite this wonderful guy have made a new video on
> basic digital signal behaviour http://xiph.org/video/vid2.shtml take the
> time its very very good

Thanks for the link. I have watched this video before and it is very
informative and, more importantly, fact and science based. Living in the
USA, which I know many of you do not, I have long ago learned that those
pesky little things called facts and science have no place in US
politics, media, advertising and, of course, high end audio. The only
thing that matters in high end audio is MONEY, just it is the only thing
that matters in politics, media and advertising. The good thing about
high end audio is that it is still possible to assemble a very, very
nice sounding audio system that adheres to facts and science. I wish the
same could be said for politics, media and advertising but alas this is
not the case.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos