Stratmangler wrote:
> You will hear a difference, as the source material is stereo and the
> left and right channel content will be different.
> Try some mono source material - this will still have left and right
> channel content, but it will be same in both channels.

Hmm.  I'd have thought that mono mode takes the separate stereo signals,
merges them, and then outputs the same thing to both channels.
Certainly the way it sounds on my system.

R.

LMS on a dedicated music server (FitPC3)
Transporter (ethernet) - main music listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Duet (wifi) - home theatre 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (wifi) - workspace
Boom 2 (wifi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (wifi) - home office
Touch x 2 - awaiting deployment
UE Radio - awaiting deployment
Control - 2 Controllers (main listening, home theatre, all others),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 2), Music2Touch (BB Playbook)