doctor_big wrote:

> I took a brief look at one of the other guy's ABX DBT that was linked to
> up above... to me that was just plain confusing.  As soon as the X
> appears, all bets are off.  I firmly don't believe that ABX is good for
> anything except showing how to confound a test and confuse the
> participants.  A and B, that's a great idea.

I must interject. Your statement above indicates that you don't
understand what an ABX test is or its acceptance in the scholarly
research literature. Google "ABX Test" and you'll find some useful
explanations. ABX is a scientifically valid method of doing a double
blind AB comparison.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify