Wombat wrote:
> Impressive! Your blog is much better as wathing TV often enough manwhile
> and now with voice! Very entertaining :)
> This discovery just shows one more time what the business and so called
> professionals think of us customers.
>

> P.S.: I just redownloaded track 1 at qobuz in 24/44.1 and it is still
> the same version.

Thanks Wombat ;-).

It'll be interesting how this gets addressed since it's such a flagrant
deficit! I mean, taking the 16-bit file, amplify by 0.1dB in a 24-bit
container to make it sound a little louder and "better"!? Add a little
temporal misalignment to we can't directly compare without a little
work... Something doesn't smell right!

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.