Archimago wrote:
> Hey, you a hockey fan Wombat?
I am kind of a fan. In germany we didn't have ice hockey on TV but me
had always ESPN in pay-TV and i did fall in love with NHL hockey.
Now that ESPN is gone here we luckily have an US sports channel and i
watch as often i can. I always liked Vancouver with the Sedin brothers
playing!
This year i didn't see much of them because i only get a selection of
the most popular games.
This sport really became fast lately. Time to make the ice a bit bigger
in the NHL.

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers