Wombat wrote:
> I am kind of a fan. In germany we didn't have ice hockey on TV but me
> had always ESPN in pay-TV and i did fall in love with NHL hockey.
> Now that ESPN is gone here we luckily have an US sports channel and i
> watch as often i can. I always liked Vancouver with the Sedin brothers
> playing!
> This year i didn't see much of them because i only get a selection of
> the most popular games.
> This sport really became fast lately. Time to make the ice a bit bigger
> in the NHL.

Cool man, you're probably more of a fan than I am :-). I followed the
game much more in the early 2000s when Naslund was here before life got
busy with work and kids. These days, I'm one of those "playoff fans"
that gets interested come April when the regular season ends and the
hope of Lord Stanley's cup looms. Heck, until you mentioned it, I didn't
even check the Canucks' standings for the last couple months...

One experience I missed was to be in town in 2010 at the Winter Olympics
when Canada won against the US for both the men and women's hockey
finals. That would have been a blast!

Yeah, the speed of NHL hockey is phenomenal. I love the "live"
experience and excitement of being at hockey than any other sport.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.