ralphpnj wrote:
> Did someone mention hockey? I'm a big time hockey fan and have been
> since I was a kid and watched Bobby Hull and Bobby Orr play. Right now
> in the greater NYC area hockey is the only major American sport with
> decent NYC area teams. Last night I watched the game between the first
> place NY Islanders and the third place NY Rangers - fantastic game in
> which the Rangers came back from 5-3 third period deficit to win 6-5 in
> regulation. Now if only an Eastern Conference team can just manage to
> beat the Western Conference team in the finals, something the East
> hasn't been able to do for several years.
>
> By the way, the game looked great on my HDTV because I recently rewired
> my entire home theater setup with all audiophile cabling :)

Wow, nice game. Love those final period turnarounds.

Now as for the HDMI cable for that HDTV... If you need a long run of
cabling, these '50' AudioQuest Diamond directional HDMI'
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IL3TZSQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IL3TZSQ&linkCode=as2&tag=archsmusi-20&linkId=NE5YKVASTOQULWQB)
cables at *only *$13,500 are a steal! Better order now, only 4 left ;-).

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.