Mnyb wrote:
> Yea yeah I put my end of the cable on cable lifters :rolleyes:

Mnyb - while cable lifters are absolutely necessary in order to achieve
optimal sound using advance quantum mechanical theory I have discovered
that the ratio of the height of the cable to the length of the cable
being is of critical importance.

Using the formula: 17448

One can easily see that ideal ratio would be 0.0175, i.e. for every
meter of cable the proper height of the cable lifter should 0.0175
meters high.

Too little height and the bass response will become muddy, too much
height and treble will roll off at 16.5kHz

I hope this helps.

|Filename: efb5574e2d5d016ba5b0f3afa499cb27.png                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17448|

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos