sdiesel77 wrote:
> Nobody? 😵

>From memory to get both to work together you need to install TT3.0 first
then EDO.  BUT then you need to modify some of the boot batch files to
turn off various TT options so they do not conflict.  I can't remember
the details sorry.

IMO if you have to pick one or the other, factory reset and go with
EDO.

That said I really miss some TT3 options especially the solid screen-off
feature.  EDO (and the screensaver) do not work anywhere near as well as
they don't actually turn the screen off, just blacken it, but the
backlight is still on and the screen still generates electrical noise,
keeps the SBT warm and will shorten the life of the SBT.

Another thing I miss, and I don't think its actually a TT3 feature, but
the ability to manually set certain process priorities made the SBT
operation more seamless - with factory priorities operations are slow
and playing files of different sampling rates plays the next track at
the wrong speed for a few seconds.  With certain priorities upped, track
changes with different sampling rates is instantaneous.