Seriously guys. There's no way to truly calculate everything at this
point with those equations.

You see, until the Grand Unification Theory is completed, no matter what
we do, we're clearly going to be missing some detail which will of
course be important because our hearing is analogue and of infinite
resolution - just like vinyl which can only be vaguely -approached -by
DSD. PCM sucks of course because everything is stair-stepped and this
hurts the ears/mind. I'll try to get hold of Prof. Stephen Hawking for
an interview on this...

Excitingly, until the formula is ready, you'll just have to buy -every
-expensive cable from AudioQuest, Transparent, Chord, Nordost,
Synergistic, etc... if you're a -serious -audiophile of course. Inferior
audiophiles need not apply because you don't have good enough equipment
and your mind is clearly too dull to appreciate -real -gear and music
(you know, Jazz At The Pawnshop, Krall, Lyn Stanley, everything from
Blue Coast, the latest DSD Kind Of Blue...).

On that note, I published the "Intercontinental Test" thanks to Mnyb.
:-)

http://archimago.blogspot.com/2015/02/measurements-intercontinental-internet.html

Enjoy...

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.