Hailing from the IT sector, I do frequent The Reg and particularly
Alistair's column. I must admit this line at end made me chuckle in
light of the all the 'DSD vs PCM' type of arguments that litter the
forums..

-"Not being an audiophile, he can’t tell you whether listening to Jay-Z
at 320Kbit/sec is any better than, say, putting it in a biscuit tin and
burying it six feet underground."-

That said, I do like Tidal. I just hope it's new owners look after it
appropriately.