doctor_big wrote:
> Hey all (and not Arny)
>
> I just took a peek at Mr K's profile, and every post he's made in the
> short time he's been here has been in regard to some sort of measurement
> wankery.   Not one SB-related micron of information.  He's trolling,
> pure and simple.
>
> And the first target of his vitriol? John Swenson - perhaps one of the
> most storied contributors to the Squeezebox ecosystem.  No matter how it
> ended up for John, he gave more to this community than almost anyone
> else.
>
> This should be shut down and his account cancelled.
>
> Jason

Hi Jason,

I don't think this is the right course of action.

I have enjoyed reading this thread, especially arnyk's posts. It's also
nice to see jkeny back!

I certainly agree with arnyk's point of view on this topic but don't
have the debating skills to be constructively involved.

Also, there "may" be other silent arnyk supporters. No, I don't have any
evidence.  ;)

regards
Greg