SBGK wrote:
> So the regen might work and you're open minded about it, just your
> understanding of digital electronics might need tweeking.

Right. Given reliable evidence, my thinking changes to fit reality.

> Pity you won't engage in conversation with JS, I feel your current
> company is holding you back.

I suspect that you don't know how much time I have spent lately reading
the recorded works of JS.

The executive summary is that JS  seems to have been OK in 2010, but by
my estimation he went off the rails by early 2012. He is now in one of
those placebophile logic-tight boxes. Nothing new, nothing uncommon.
I've seen this happen many times up front and personal, going back to
Walt Jung in the mid-80s and perhaps earlier, but memory fades.

If I want that kind of experience, I just wait until jKeny comes back
around. Like the flu, it seems to be a recurrent thing.;-)

If JS wants to talk to me, he knows where to find me.

If you haven''t noticed, Muhammad always ends up going to the mountain.
;-)