jkeny wrote:
> Don't worry, Arny, we know what you mean by "reliable evidence" - it's
> the list of demands that Arny makes up as he goes along.
>
> We know that one positive ABX test from ralph would not be enough for
> you - you would want multiple trials from multiple people.

Sue me for following scientific principles. ;-)

In fact that is your current strategy. Make me look like a bad guy for
trying to do a good job.

> Tell me what your statistical cut-off point for this is - when the
> possibility of a positive ABX occuring by chance is one in 100,000, one
> in a million, one in a billion? Tell us your threshold.

My preferred standard is 99% confidence, 3-5 independent listeners
should suffice.

> Would you need the ABX test to be overseen & administered by someone you
> trust as you have demanded in the past?

What do you think, jkeny? What's the point of ABX tests done by someone
who is incompetent and/or known to cheat and lie every chance they get?

> Do you also need measurements showing the effect of the Regen in
> addition to any ABX tests or would positive ABX tests be enough?

Given that they are so much easier for competent people to do, the
measurements would be the more logical first step.

Actually, the cart seems to be well ahead of the horse.

The first easiest, most logical  step is a measurement that accurately
quantifies the real-world effect that we are trying to address.

Failing that, the rest of the steps would be premature because they
would be doing the hardest parts first. And, without adequate levels of
artifacts, the rest of the steps are guaranteed to fail.

However, I think you've tipped several people's hand including yours.
I'd guess right now that none of you have any test equipment and you
lack the competence and  even interest in using it if you had it.

Now you are ahoist your own petard.

Your biggest hope is probably Archimelgo.