jkeny wrote:
> I'm not even going to link to the many, many reports of an audible noise
> on the output of a non-asynchronous USB DAC - noticeable when mouse
> movements, HDD access, keyboard activity, etc. If you want to deny this
> reality then it will not surprise me.

How about if you instead explain, in your own words, why asynchronous
USB (as currently implemented in most DACs) is supposed to improve the
situation?

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953