jkeny wrote:
> Squeezemenicely, got grilled by Arny for his post & yet cliveb's post
> sails on by without comment on the "moral to be learned" from his post -
> a far greater attempt at making a claim & generalising his personal
> experience into a claim that applies universally.

It is worth noting that despite the fact that cliveb presented his
findings purely as an anecdote, he actually went to some effort to
ascertain it wasn't just his personal prejudice he was reporting.

> That's a really interesting debate in logic, Julf - it's a bit like
> asking is one audio device more transparent than another when the
> definition of transparent is that there are no degrees of it, something
> is either transparent or it's not.
>
> You may want to try to upturn logic & confuse & muddy things in that way
> but I'm not interested in that debate.

Indeed, I have noticed that you are only interested in pursuing your own
agenda while doing everything you can to avoid answering any questions
that point out the hollowness of your rhetoric.

By the way, what squeezeboxes are you actually using?

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953