Wombat wrote:
> One thing you should consider. This Audiophile section was not here from
> the beginning. Before there were many threads and subforums hijacked by
> topics you now find here.
> The Slimdevices staff was nerved by nonsense audiophile daydreams only
> disturbing the real existing problems of getting further with the
> products and software in other subforums.
> So this section was craeted as kind of cuckoo's nest. Since there was no
> subforum for the Transporter you will find several Transporter owners
> posting here also.
> I guess i remember this right. So if you really love serious outer space
> feeling you may join CA.
Ah, I see. So now it has outlived it's use & is just a subforum for the
disaffected & disillusioned.
And yet, did I see Sean Adams posting in this section with measurements
of the transporter which he stated had relevance to audibility & which
you linked to? And yet their relevance to audibility was what again,
Wombat?

Guess nobody knows what this sub section is about!