toby10 wrote:
> Seriously?  Close the forum because you don’t like it?  I find it
> entertaining, obviously others agree.
>
> If you are that offended by this forum then simply stop reading &
> posting to this forum (which is the same result as closing the
> forum……. for you).  Meanwhile leaving well enough alone for
> those who do enjoy it.
>
> I don’t like tofu as it’s taste & texture offends me.  But
> I’m not going to lobby my local grocer to stop selling it or ask
> the moderators of the tofu forums to cease.  Silly!
>
> http://able2know.org/forum/tofu/

Agree. We're all adults here. And it's an internet forum. If one doesn't
have thick enough skin, one shouldn't post or read here (or virtually
any other internet discussion forum). No one is forced to read this
forum, and if there are particular posters that annoy you, it is simple
to place them in "ignore" mode so you don't see their posts.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify