garym wrote:
> huh? Archimago does extensive, careful tests, with well documented
> procedures, available at his blog for the world to see (and further
> evaluate). We need a lot more people like Archimago in the audio hobby.

I responded appropriately to his false logic.  No one is debating the
merits of one identical strand of copper to another.  Nearly everyone
here is sad.  I feel badly for you guys.  I don't understand what has
gone wrong that you get such great pleasure from spewing uniformed bs
and insulting anyone who tries to engage in intellectually honest
discussion.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning