jh901 wrote:
> Actually, you didn't say anything worthy of posting in public for all to
> read.  You have no background in amplification circuit design.  You can
> only get away with this sort of declaration for so long until you are
> called out.  Let's turn this ship around, Ralph.  You don't need to be
> humiliated.  Change the tone here on your own.

Numbers, numbers, numbers - vacuum tube power amplifiers measure much
worse in just about every possible way than properly designed, modern
solid state power amplifiers. But as I stated previously in the high end
audio world numbers can mean whatever you want them to mean and can be
used to both win or lose an argument. But then again, measurements are
facts and facts have no place in high end audio and no meaning to
audiophiles.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos