ralphpnj wrote:
> The only "respected and accomplished industry professional" that you
> would happy is some snake oil vendor like Peter Belt or Geoff Kait. Or
> perhaps one of the professionals from some audiophile cable manufacturer
> - whoever it might be, it would be someone with an agenda.

Ooh.  Fancy.  Tell me what I've said and then shoot it down.

ralphpnj wrote:

> A well made Radio Shack cable will sound no different than ANY and ALL
> over priced boutique audiophile cables.

You could not be more wrong.  You're telling me that the conductor
doesn't matter?  The geometry?  The dielectric?

ralphpnj wrote:

> And yes, all properly functioning USB cables that meet the minimum
> specifications for USB cables will "sound" exactly the same.

Wow.  Science, right?

ralphpnj wrote:

> Oh and please post a link to all YOUR audio engineering credentials
> (diplomas, products designed, built and sold, etc.) or shut the hell up
> because I'm getting really tried of your personal attacks. And while
> you're at it try finding the same credentials for any of the clowns that
> write for the various high audio magazines and web site (hint: don't
> spend too much time looking, since it's just a fool's errand).

Personal attacks?  Are you ok, Ralph?  Feel free to shut me up, though.
It is your forum.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning