Does hook-up wiring within a component make a difference?  Do any of the
parts, which vary in quality, make a difference?  Just stick with DACs.
What parts matter, if any?

The '901' has nothing to do with Bose.  Good grief.

This place is amazing.  It's just that I can't see how it hasn't been
discovered yet.  Member ArnyK should be a legend.  Ralph, you'd be in
line right behind him.

Oh, and what is the science which suggests that all conductors and
dielectrics are the same with respect to sound quality?  I can 100%
guarantee you that there is a difference in my system.

Finally, what is the science with suggests that all USB cables will be
the same?

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning