ralphpnj wrote:

> 1) There are two different speak wires that after careful sighted
> evaluations and listening tests appear to "sound" different, even though
> all the laws of physics clearly state that this should not be the case.

What are these laws of physics?

ralphpnj wrote:

> 2) The same two speaker wires are evaluated using a properly set up and
> properly conducted double blind test or series of tests and these all
> yield the same null results, i.e. random guessing, which is exactly what
> one would and should expect since any other result would mean that the
> laws of physics are somehow being violated.

These random guessing results do not exist though, right?

ralphpnj wrote:

> NEWS FLASH!!!! - the laws of physics are not being violated and there is
> nothing wrong with the DBTs. The error rests clearly with the sighted
> evaluations and listening tests and not the other way around.

The testing results which you wish to exist do not and any testing which
defies your religious belief is invalid for any number of excuses.

ralphpnj wrote:

> Add to the above the fact that anyone with a financial interest in
> proving that one speaker wire "sounds" better than another speaker wire
> (e.g. speaker wire manufacturers, "professional" audio reviewers (I put
> professional in quotes since calling them professional would be a grave
> insult to all real professionals) and audiophiles who opened their
> wallets and purchased audiophile speaker wire) cannot and should not be
> trusted not to lie or, at the very least, be highly biased.

Ah, yes, exactly!  Haha.

I'd kindly ask you to assist with the testing I hope to engage in.  I
would like to meet the highest standard reasonably possible.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning