arnyk wrote:
> Interesting -  jkeny admits it right here in public. All it takes to
> start a flame war with jkeny is to ask him for some reliable evidence.
>
> Do you have any new actual relevant reliable evidence to bring to the
> table, jkeny?
>
> I seem to recall that you were asked for some very specific and
> relatively easy things to produce. Do I need to go back and pull them
> out of the threads?
>
> It's like a month later - jkeny where is your evidence?
'
JOHN SWENSON BIO'
(http://www.audiostream.com/content/qa-john-swenson-part-1-what-digital#GPpAKlVDW76l4dwV.97)

If you would like to discredit Swenson's work, then just get right to
it.  Why bother with member jkeny?  You are capable of much more.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning