Right, that's my website & for full disclosure here's my previous
website https://sites.google.com/site/hifacemods/home-1/press

I can understand why Archi doesn't like my asking him questions which
point to flaws in his approach to measurements & blind tests.

I can understand why many here don;t like being questioned about their
underlying premise - like Garym's "I would never trust listening that
wasn't carefully controlled blind listening" or words to that effect.

I don't deal with Arny as he is just a one man rent-a-mob - wherever he
goes he brings trouble - that's what he exists to do

But seeing as we are on an audiophile section of the forum I believe
that I'm staying within the guidelines of what this section is about. I
don't go over to any other forum section and start harassing the posters
there.

I find it ironic that I should be the one fighting off the harassers and
I'm also getting criticised for doing so by the harassers. They really
do try to shut any dissenting voices down in whatever way they can - ban
him, try undermining his business, personally insult him, etc.

That's why I started this thread "Is anybody sick of the recent spate of
threads"  so as you were - continue!