jkeny wrote:
> Right, that's my website & for full disclosure here's my previous
> website https://sites.google.com/site/hifacemods/home-1/press
>
> I can understand why Archi doesn't like my asking him questions which
> point to flaws in his approach to measurements & blind tests.

Why does it take until Arny posted your links to provide this
disclosure?

You didn't even understand the nature of the tests earlier and claimed
the simple statistic of the number of guesses was wrong. I see you
modified your comments!

Look, if you think the measurements are wrong, please post your own data
on something like speaker cables and I'm happy to change my mind if
there's something there... Go ahead, use your own extensive battery of
tests and provide evidence. Words and accusations are rather
meaningless.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.