arnyk wrote:
>  Effective snake oil pitches are usually based on some relatively
> inexpensive magic component that will solve some inherent audible system
> problem.

Your efforts to expose a relatively high percent of the audiophile
market as snake oil have failed miserably.  How much time have you
devoted to this failed cause since the 80s?  Is there anything that you
can do differently which might lead to success?

Meantime, do you enjoy foreground listening to whole albums, for
example, on your primary audio system?  Have you accumulated an
impressive music collection over the decades?  I'm assuming you enjoy
the fruits of your labors even if you've been tuned out by most
audiophiles many years ago.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning