Julf wrote:
> Can you share any test results that would support that claim?

Empirical.  My hearing is what matters most.  I'm in this hobby because
I take pleasure in listening to recorded music reproduced in the home.
The experience I've created for myself is not ordinary and all of the
components, the room, speaker position, etc contribute.  As you know
very well, I am willing to work toward scientific test results.
Meantime, feel free to track down trustworthy ears to hear for
themselves and report back to you.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning