jkeny wrote:
> I said any measurements that may emerge will be just another point of
> argument for the objectionists (not proof) - we all know that!

It is well known that *-anything-* can be argued about, so criticizing
objective tests on the grounds that they will spur arguments is
obviously false and dishonest.

We can criticize motherhood and apple pie on the same grounds, so you
want to do away with them?  LOL!

> The truth will be found by listening - something you fail to admit or
> recognise - it's a ridiculous position.

Given jkeny your denial of the obvious and fatal problems with listening
tests as you seem to want them to be performed, it is hard to imagine
what truth could possibly be found.